Sunday, June 23rd at Jack Poole Plaza at 10:30am
Your $35 registration fee will help A Better Life Foundation in providing Vancouver's hungry with meals, job training and employment opportunities. Plus every participant will receive a 102.7 The PEAK sweat band (totally necessary), a free beer and the mug it came in. Round up some friends, dress up in your most extreme athletic gear and we'll see you there! If you and a friend register at the same time - it's only $60!
Click here to register. Deadline is Thursday, June 20th at 5pm.
There will be prizes to be won!
- A VIP Night for you and 9 friends at Portside Pub, with access to 24 beers on tap, welcome drinks, a private section and your own server who will keep the snacks coming.
- A tour and tasting for 5 of your closest friends at Parallel 49 Brewing Company.
- Beer tasting for 2 with beer specialist Aja Tylor at Portside Pub.
This is 102.7 The PEAK's first ever 1K To A Beer Garden and it's all been made possible with the help of our amazing friends at Burrard Landing, brand.LIVE and Beerthirst.
Other Helpful Details:
- Registration is at 10:30am
- Run starts at 11:00am
- Event ends at 2:30pm
- Beerthirst Beer Garden will be cash only - so load up your pockets with dollar bills y'all!
- Must be 19+
- Remember to bring your photo ID for registration and drinking