Two great nights featuring 8 Highwood Distilleries Whisky based casks! October 16th and 17th at Smileys (16) and Bimini Pubs (17). ONLY $5 entry both nights inclusive! Details below…
Central City: French Oaked Honey Centennial Rye Whisky Espresso Stout (Tues) & Bourbon Oaked Vanilla Bean Century Reserve Rye Blended Stout (Wed)
R&B: Vanilla Bean Spiced Whisky Stout (Wed)
Howe Sound: Pumpkin Ale Spiced Whisky Cask (Tues) & Honey Whisky Pale Ale (Wed)
Lighthouse: Imperial Whisky Marmalade IPA” 9%alc/vol. – imperial IPA wort run through a second hop-back stuffed with more hops, bitter orange peel and rhubarb and ruby grapefruit marmalade. Fermented with Switchback yeast and topped-off with Centennial honey rye whiskey, this is one bad-ass beer! (Tues)
Elysian/Ninkasi: Pumpkin Hop Squash IPA (Wed)
Parallel 49: Schadenfreude infused with Centennial Reserve Whiskey (Tues)
R&B Brewing: Dark Star Vanilla Bean spiced whiskey stout (both nights)
Centennial Honey Whisky:
The decadent sweetness of natural honey and the exceptional smooth spicy favour of centennial whisky balance perfectly to give you a great new way to enjoy Canadian rye. Great on its own as a sweet sipper or in a creative cocktail.
Century Reserve Lot 15-25:
Century reserve 15+ is a special blend of Canadian whiskies aged 15 to 25 years…the oldest blended Canadian whisky available. Smooth, clean and elegant it stands out as bench mark in the new generation of the Canadian whisky.
1) www.hopscotchfestival.com -> Vancouver -> Tickets: $5 OFF any ticket for any event at the entire festival. Limited qty available, there will be a promo code given out during the two nights.
2) 2 Pairs of Hopscotch Festival Tickets for Friday Night Grand Tasting Hall, Nov 16th, 6-10pm Value: $100/pair -> $200 Total
3) 1 Pair of Erdinger/Stiegl Pairing Dinner Tickets @ Doolin’s – Value: $120/pair
4) 2 pairs to VanSteenberge Belguim Brews Master Class Tickets – Nov 12 @ 6pm Value: $50/pair -> $100 Total
5) 3 pairs – Jack Daniel’s and all its Glory Master Class Tickets – Nov 17th @ 4pm Value $60/pair -> $360/Total
6) 3 pairs – Three Whiskies. Three Tastes. Master Class Tickets – Nov 18th @ 6:15pm Value $60/pair -> $360/Total
Total Prize value $1100+
$5 entry gets you a ticket/wristband for both nights, prize giveaways all night, and access to the casks! CAMRA members recieve 20% off food.